[b-greek] SBL program book query (off list reply please)

From: Rodney J. Decker (rdecker@bbc.edu)
Date: Fri Nov 03 2000 - 10:21:36 EST

We did not get our (institutional) copy of the SBL program book this year.
Must have gone astray in the mail. Would anyone that has one be willing to
check a meeting slot (time, topic, speaker, & location) for me? A fax of
the appropriate page might be nice, but certainly not necessary. An
off-list reply would be appreciated, and I'll tell you what I'd like to know.

Rodney J. Decker, Th.D. Baptist Bible Seminary
Assoc. Prof./NT PO Box 800, Clarks Summit, PA 18411
rdecker@bbc.edu http://faculty.bbc.edu/rdecker/
XNS Universal Address: =RodDecker
The *Resources for NT Study* site is accessible at: