[b-greek] PORNEIA

From: Steve Puluka (spuluka@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 29 2000 - 21:54:50 EST

I was hoping that someone could send me the Louw and Nida entry for PORNEIA.
  I do not have access to this work and would like to consult this for a
current word study.

Also, if someone has easy access to Lampe's Patristic Greek Lexicon and
could relate the gist of the usages in Patristic literature, I would
appreciate it. I am most interested in usages surrounding the metaphor for
the unfaithfullness to the covenant promise. But any catagorization of
usages would also be helpfull. Any extra-biblical usages are also of

Thanks for all the help.

Steve Puluka
Chair of the Adult Education Committee