[b-greek] THREAD CLOSED: 'theos and ho theos'

From: Carl W. Conrad (cwconrad@artsci.wustl.edu)
Date: Sun Mar 04 2001 - 06:23:12 EST

The thread under the above subject-header (and any auxiliary
subject-headers whereby posters might want to add another comment on it) is
now closed. We have to go through this sequence periodically. I've never
been convinced that anything new is being said on the subject and it
eventually becomes clear that theological concerns are ultimately driving
even the perceptions of the grammatical possibilities. I do not believe
that anything new is now going to be added to what has been said already in
the 48-message sequence. PLEASE do not post any more on this subject.

Co-Chair, B-Greek List