[b-greek] Re: GNT Concordance on the Net

From: Mark Goodacre (M.S.Goodacre@bham.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Mar 21 2001 - 06:24:08 EST

On 20 Mar 2001, at 18:12, MCGREGORJ@aol.com wrote:

> Does anybody know of a electronic GNT concordance on the internet that
> I could download or bookmark?

There is no electronic concordance as such (to my knowledge)
though several of the searchable Greek New Testaments on-line
will effectively function like one, i.e. you'll be able to find all
occurrences of a given word by using the advanced search options
available. Indeed you can go further with the electronic resources
because you can also search by grammatical category etc. I've
collected together an annotated list of some of the best of these
resources on the Greek New Testament Gateway at:

http://www.ntgateway.com/greek

You can search some of these directly on the All-in-One Biblical
Resources site at:

http://www.ntgateway.com/multibib2.htm

I haven't yet added to the latter one of the best of these, however,
which is Tony Fisher's Greek NT.

Best wishes
Mark
Dr Mark Goodacre mailto:M.S.Goodacre@bham.ac.uk
  Dept of Theology tel: +44 121 414 7512
  University of Birmingham fax: +44 121 414 6866
  Birmingham B15 2TT United Kingdom

http://www.bham.ac.uk/theology/goodacre
  Homepage
http://www.ntgateway.com