[b-greek] Re: greek software tools

From: Vincent M. Setterholm (Vincent@zeteotech.com)
Date: Tue Mar 27 2001 - 09:49:06 EST

The Logos morphological tagging of the Nestle-Aland text came from GRAMCORD.
So if there are any incomplete taggings, it is probably just an error in
encoding the text, and if you notify Logos of where these happen, they can
correct the tags. Perhaps the errors were originally in the GRAMCORD
database, but have since been corrected there and not on the Logos side of
the world. But the taggings are pretty much the same.

Or are their incomplete taggings not in the NA26, but rather in other tagged
texts (The LXX for instance)? I haven't run into any yet.

Cheers,
Vincent Setterholm