[b-greek] Re: The long ending of Mark.

From: Hector3001@aol.com
Date: Tue Jun 19 2001 - 06:33:59 EDT

Thank you for that. I am a list member also, but I have not received anything
since last fall. Time to see what is going on. Thanks for the heads up.
-Heinz Schmitz

<< > On the contrary, the TC-List has indeed been active in the
> last nine months, with well over 200 messages in the past two
> months alone.
 Correct. Stephen Carlson and I are both active participants on the
 list (he more active than I lately) and it is definitely alive and well.
 Full info on it can be found at
 This is where the list is actually hosted, and there is info about
 subscribing and accessing the archives at this location. >>

"Live with men as if God saw you; converse with God as if men heard you."
Lucius Annaeus Seneca
“But God has chosen what the world calls foolish to shame the wise; he has
chosen what the world calls weak to shame the strong.” 1Cor 1:27 J.B.
Phillips NT