[b-greek] Re: Apostrophe or Breathing Mark?

From: James Ernest (jernest@hendrickson.com)
Date: Wed Aug 01 2001 - 10:42:44 EDT

|-----Original Message-----

s/b "indistinguisable from an apostrophe", no? I doubt this threw anyone

James D. Ernest, Ph.D.
Associate Editorial Director, Hendrickson Publishers
s-mail: Hendrickson Publishers, 140 Summit Street, P. O. Box 3473
  Peabody, MA 01961-3473 USA
fax: 978/573-8243
phone: 978/573-2243
Please note changed address for personal mail and out-of-office access as of
March 30, 2001:
e-mail: j.d.ernest@bc.edu (accessible to me anywhere)
e-mail: jernest@hendrickson.com (accessible to me in the office)
web: http://www.hendrickson.com/