[b-greek] Re: Return visit to archives

From: Noel & Mary Fitzpatrick (njfitzpatrick@eircom.net)
Date: Wed Aug 29 2001 - 14:19:31 EDT

Some time ago I contacted the list concerning doing an archive search
for "genitive absolute". I am grateful to David Warren and Carl
Conrad for detailed replies.

However I still do not know how to search the archives and would
appreciate help. I am only able to search archives from today back to
Aug 3, 2001.

In attempting a search first of all I open the Biblical Greek Mailing
List web-page (http://www.ibiblio.org/bgreek/index.html). Next I
click "Archives (since 28 June, 1998)". When my email address and
password appear I click "Click here to enter b-greek". I do not really
know what to do next. Please help.

I must agree with Carl that "it isn't very easy to use the Lyris search
engine". However I have been able to read the messages I have been
told about by jumping to the appropriate date. This will not help to do
further archive searches in the future.

Regards,

Noel J Fitzpatrick.

Noel Fitzpatrick