[b-greek] Re: A question on punctuation

From: Allen Mickle (allen_mickle@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Feb 01 2002 - 21:52:37 EST

Peter:

If recollection serves me, there was no actual
punctuation in the original manuscripts. Punctuation
marks were added later to help in reading the text.
There were also no spaces! If you think lack of
punctuation would be a problem, think about reading
the text with no spaces. Thank God for the UBS!

Your Fellow Servant in Christ,
Allen R. Mickle, Jr.
Pastor, Evangelical Baptist Church, Amherstburg,
Ontario