[b-greek] Re: New to the List

From: Polycarp66@aol.com
Date: Tue Mar 05 2002 - 13:13:42 EST

In a message dated 3/5/2002 12:52:43 PM Eastern Standard Time,
j157kvendler157@hotmail.com writes:

I have recently subscribed to the b-greek list, and I thought I might in
brief introduce myself. My name is Kenneth and I am very interested in
Biblical Greek, especially in the field of lexical studies and texts. I am
by no means a scholar, just a tinkerer who in his spare time likes to learn
whatever he can.

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier or Spy welcome to the list. You'll find we're all
still learning (I think even Carl would confess to this). Regarding your
inquiry about a used copy of USB 4 or NA 27, I doubt very many would be
willing to part with theirs. I would suggest you look for a new one.