farmers find and share information.|
National Campaign for Sustainable Agriculture
The National Campaign For Sustainable Agriculture is a network of
diverse groups whose mission is to shape national public policies to foster a
sustainable food and agricultural system -- one that is economically viable,
environmentally sound, socially just, and humane.
The Goals of the Campaign are to:
Specific objectives are to:
- Foster understanding, communication, and leadership development.
- Engage in policy analysis and development.
- Work together to advance common policy objectives.
- Foster interaction among food system stakeholders.
- Enhance grassroots capacity to participate in policy development.
- Expand grassroots, and national participation in Campaign activities.
- Establish mechanisms for communication, information sharing, and dialogue
at the national, regional, and state levels.
- Educate policy makers, other decision-makers, and the general public about
- Conduct policy analyses and develop common policy options and positions.
- Design and implement strategies to influence federal policy, and other
policies of national scope.
©1997 Committee for
Sustainable Farm Publishing
Please read about our
usage permission policy and disclaimer.
comments, suggestions and questions to the site author:
Coded using HoTMetaL Pro 3.0.
Best viewed in
Please see our credits page
for more information.