[nafex] Nova - Pears

I believe that Nova (myclobutanyl) fungicide is not registered for pears.
Does anyone know why?  Phytotoxicity?  Or, has the manufacturer decided not
to pursue pears for the label?

Same question for Bravo fungicide which is limited to certain time periods
on stone fruit.  I had heard that there were phytotoxicity issues with pome
fruit.

Thanks, John Mosko - Engelhard

SHOPPING for DEALS? The merchants at BuyItOnline.com are offering up
to 30% OFF great gear, wear, gadgets and more, now through April 15,
2000. Real stores. Real Deals. Real Easy. Go get something great!
http://click.egroups.com/1/3025/0/_/423498/_/959095241/