[nafex] Orchard Mix

Greetings all from the wet north.  Wettest spring/early summer on record
for eastern Ontario.  Looks like scab will be a reality in the orchard this
year.  Looking for answers/suggestions for a couple questions.  I want to
plant an orchard mix ground cover in our newly planted orchard focusing on
leguminous varieties - any suggestions regarding type of mix and where in
Ontario one can obtain such mixes?

Next question, our orchard is organic and sulphur has not done the trick as
a protectant partly due to poor timing on my part but mostly as a result of
the extreme wet conditions.  Any suggestions on how to minimize secondary
scab infection apart from continued use of sulphur?

Hoping early summer is drier elsewhere,

best regards,

Gord Hawkes
Log Cabin Orchard
Osgoode, ON
K0A 2W0

AUTO & HOME INSURANCE -- LOWEST RATES & BEST COVERAGE. Get dozens of the
best agents competing for your business with our new FREE service.
http://click.egroups.com/1/5568/0/_/423498/_/961109899/