[nafex] Meader persimmons

I have been growing a Meader persimmons for several years.  It has bloomed three times and each time fruit appears to set, however each year the fruit
dries and falls off in July.  I live in a suburb of Denver, CO.  I have seen fruit come to maturity in the Denver Botanic Gardens in the same year mine
has failed.  I am wondering if anyone has any ideas for how to get a crop.  Meader is supposed to be self pollinating, but is it really?  Moisture?  Heat?

Thank you in advance.

Tom

eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9699/0/_/423498/_/978133367/