Re: [nafex] Soil ammendmends (Not satire)

Hi,

Having had a dog who thought it was fun to find and shred diposable diapers, I
can tell you it is easy to isolate the material that holds water.

The best way to isolate the material is to soak the diaper in a pail of
water.  The material will swell to be the size of small jelly beans, (which
are esy cut out and collect) and this will rinse out any baby urine.

Anyone who has used disposal diapers knows they always runs into the odd
diaper that is barely damp, but it is time to change the kid anyway, so why
waste it.

Regards,
Tom

--