[nafex] Borer Photos

Sun, 18 Feb, del stubbs wrote:

<.....Tree borers...anyone know of a web site with pretty macro
pictures of the little monsters and the fun they have?>

del,

I don't have photos of tree borer damage, but I do have photos of
borers as adults.These moths are very common here. The
photos were taken June 23, 2000. The wildflower is fleabane.

I've uploaded a couple photos to the 'files' section of the list's
page at:

and click on 'peachborermoth....01 and 02.'

Or go directly to each photo with the following URLs if they
don't wrap in your email program: