Re: [nafex] Re: Cinnamon Spice apple

Hi Mark,
Sorry I don't have a current catalog for the Living Tree Centre. Here is
their address:
Living Tree Centre
PO Box 10082
Berkeley, CA 94709-5082
Their catalog was $4, I don't know if it still is. They are listed as an
Historic and Biblical fruit tree nursery with separate but identical retail
and wholesale catalogs, so you should specify which you want. Good luck!
..................vic

Mark Lee wrote:

> Vic,
> What information do you have about the Living Tree Center?  Do you
> have this years catalog?  What is their phone number/address?
> Thanks,
> Mark Lee
>
> --- In nafex@y..., "victoria l. caron" <vicaron@g...> wrote:
> > I must not be getting all the mail lately, as I seem to have
> received answers
> > but no questions! Anyway, if it is still something Mark is looking
> for,
> > Cinnamon Spice is listed by Sonoma, Classical Fruits and the Living
> Tree
> > Center. Ken Parr in VT was listing Cinnamon, Spice Apple was listed
> by Lawson's
> > Nursery and Spice of Old Virginia was listed on Joyce Neighbor's
> last list. If
> > you want any of these addresses, email me. I am also trying to
> track down a
> > spicy apple we found growing along the road up here about five
> years ago. The
> > problem being the trees don't always fruit and when they do, I may
> not go by
> > there that year. And, yes, there are apples that have a decidedly
> spicy flavor.
> > There are also some with that funky winey taste that is probably
> useful in
> > blending for cider but for which I have never been able to develop
> a taste.
> > From Zone 3...................vic

eGroups is now Yahoo! Groups
Click here for more details