Re: [nafex] Plant tags

But I found out that the thinner the metal the holes got bigger with the
wind, and by spring They were lying on the ground. Or if you use to small
dia. of wire the wire wears and breaks.
   Gordon
Hi everyone!
With regards to plant tags, I stopped into a local Brass and Copper
manufacturing Co.
They sell me their scrap pieces at scrap bulk prices. I buy very thin
sheeting. Using a hand held engraver, I simply write the name on the
brass-copper. It will live forever, through just about any conditions.
Ed

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l3joGB/DMUCAA/4ihDAA/VTJVlB/TM