Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2001 22:00
Subject: Re: [nafex] Passion Flower (fruiting)

Passiflora incarnata is MUCH better than Akebia.  All you need to pollinate
it is a second selection - a seedling will work.  Just so it isn't the same
clone as the first one - i.e., started from a cutting of your first one.
-Lon Rombough
Grapes, writing, consulting, more, plus word on my grape book at
http://www.hevanet.com/lonrom