Re: [nafex] tent catapillars

I have lots of some other caterpillar this year.  Something large,
green, and hairless, that I'm used to seeing occasionally - probably
some kind of hornworm or Sphinx larva.  I picked about 30 off of my baby
apple tree - voracious critters probably got half the leaves.

I've noticed that many of my graftlings are suffering much worse insect
damage than the crabs are.  I don't know if that's just because the
leaves sprouted later, and are more vulnerable, or if it's because the
crab leaves taste nastier.

Ginda