[nafex] Blueberries

I have a row of young half-high blueberries (Northsky, St. Cloud,
Northblue).  Last year, two suffered from chloriosis, and I treated with
everything I could find.  (I spent a lot of time looking without success
for aluminum sulphate, which I finally found very late in the season.)
I added  Hollytone, Epsom salts, ammonium sulphate, some chelated iron
stuff that you dissolve in water, and Miracid.  All the others in the
row perked up a lot from this treatment, especially the Miracid.  At the
end of the season, I added some aluminum sulphate and lots of shredded
oak leaves.  My lousy cheap pH meter still reads about 7.

This spring, I replaced the two scraggly ones (moving the rejects to
less sunny spots, because I didn't have the heart to throw them away.)
The replacements looked healthy.  I added yet more peatmoss to the
soil.  One of the replaced blueberries (a Northblue) is
indistinguishable from the Northblue that remained.  But the new St.
Cloud looks unhappy.  It has yellow and red at the tips and centers of
several leaves.  The remaining leaves look pale, with darker veins.
Early in the year the replacement bushes looked a bit pale, and I
treated with most of the same stuff.  (After all, it was knocking
around.)  I treated the whole row every time I put anything on, so I
doubt it is suffering from acute toxicity of anything, although it might
have gotten burned if I threw a little more its way.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
Ginda Fisher
Eastern Mass., zone 6