[nafex] Apple beginners: learn from my mistakes

I have been building a small orchard for fun, but have made one
mistake I hope others can profit from. I have over a hundred
varieties and they are mixed up when it comes to ripening dates which
makes it more difficult when it comes to spraying.

A word to novices; group your trees so you don't group those with
very early ripening with those that are very late. It makes it
difficult to keep spray drift from the early trees.
--
Hank Parker
Maple syrup, apples

Small business owners...