Re: [nafex] Tom the Apricot

Hello,

I have read of people defeating early bloom by bending the branches down before
bud swell in the spring.  This technique delays the growth of buds and will
delay bloom, giving you more time for frosts to pass.

I don't know if this will work with Tomcot or Puget, but have read about it
being used with apples.

Others can tell you moare about the technique.  There may also be bark inversion
techniques that may help, but I will leave that to others as well.

Regards,
Tom

--
Thomas Olenio