[nafex] Wanted: Red Flesh Apple Scion Wood

Hello All:
     I'm looking for red/pink fleshed apple scion wood to graft in March.
Here's what I have already:
    Pink Sparkle/ Pink Permain              Winter Red Flesh
    Surprise                                Almata
    Hidden Rose/Aerlie Red Flesh              Pink Pearl
    Rubyiat                                 Hall's Pink
    Niedzwetzkyana                      Bill's Red Flesh/Scarlet Surprise
    Burgundy                                Mott's Pink
    Baldwin Red Flesh                       Webster Pink Meat
    Hanson's Red Flesh                      Pink Lady Janson
    Burford's Red Flesh                     Redfield
    Pink Parfait                                Thornberry
    Pink Early

    If you have scion wood available for any additional red flesh apples that
are worth growing please let me know.  I have limited quantities of scion
wood for most of the trees listed above-my trees are very young and many are
still whips.  I am planning to bring the scion wood I have to the Back Yard
Fruit Growers Grafting Seminar in March.
http://www.sas.upenn.edu/~dailey/byfg.html  Thank you.  Chris Patterson

Buy Stock for $4.
No Minimums.
FREE Money 2002.