Re: [NAFEX] Poison ivy

As A young kid I used to grab a leaf of different plants and chew as we were
walking through vacant fields. One day an older friend said thet I was
chewing poison Ivy. I know longer chewed those leaves. I have walk in it and
pulled it, not knowingly, but it is one thing I have never had though oters
I was with did get it.
  I read a short while ago that the indians chewed it, but I didn't know
what age.
  I hope it is true, I don't want it as I have seen many others suffer it. A
nut grower friend "Roger Miller" doesn't know sometimes that he has been
near it. and his wife breaks out from a close incounter with him.

Gordon C. Nofs
Flint, MI.