Re: [SANET-MG] Testing a product that reduces irrigation requirements

Dear Nicola,

I would mot be able to test your product but would like to know what is in it. Actinomycetes?

Thanks,

Ann-Marie

Quoting Frank Schultz <wb5ayy@AIRCANOPY.NET>:

Dear Nicola,

Yes, I would be interested. Farm about 15 acres and pasture about eight acres. Am converting to organic.

Am located in Red Oak (Ellis County), Texas. Received less than 19" rain last year and less than 17" rain this year.

Is this the sort of situation you have in mind?

Frank Schultz