[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: "Lawrence F. London,Jr." <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Ana
- From: Steve Diver <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 00:28:20 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=dk20050327; d=ipa.net; b=Z9fCFUSNyeJ7xo1Ju2OB6W7TQNkNOQJdR05iiEEAYDlb34lFiqLUMrJ44qzPbSWt; h=Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:To:Subject:Mime-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Mailer:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP;
- Reply-to: Steve Diver <email@example.com>
Noticed you posted those resources.
Those [Permaculture] Ibiblio public archives are a jewel.
Fyi, I'm not sure how Odo is related to Ana. For some
reason I think he may be her son, a second generation
>From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>Sent: Jun 25, 2007 11:53 PM
>To: Steve Diver <email@example.com>
>Subject: Re: Ana
>Steve Diver wrote:
>> Resource pointer to Ana Primavesi's work in English,
>> posted to Permaculture in July 2004:
>> [permaculture] Ana Primavesi, ecological soil scientist in Brazil
>> Steve Diver
>> Sat Jul 3 22:27:15 EDT 2004
>> You might be interested to know that Odo Primavesi was
>> a participant on the permaculture list. He also works
>> in soil conservation in Brazil. Look in the archives.
>Thanks for the reference, Steve. I Googled and I found.
>Forwarded an appropriate 2000 post from him to the list.
>I guess Odo and Ana are husband and wife or father and daughter?
>I'll post new pix of my raised beds, newly rewqorked with massive
>hay roundbale erosion breaks - the create microclimates and conserve water;
>prevent the spread of some weeds too.
>Lawrence F. London, Jr.