[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Experimental Horticulture

ANDREW SINGER (XJNJ40A@prodigy.com) wrote:
: I am interested if anyone knows of any universities/government agencies
: or private institutions that are experimenting with the idea of using a
: select grouping of plants to extract "environmentally harmful" substances
: from human originated wastewater.    I have had some leads in the fields
: of golf courses, which treat the runoff water in a manmade wetland
: environment, but I would like to know if there are any formal studies
: going on anywhere.  Thank you for your help!

: Andrew
: Seattle, WA
Andrew,
Call your local county extension office, listed in the phone book
under county government.  If anyone knows, I suspect they would.

--
Jena Buttimer
jenab@es.atl.sita.int

Follow-Ups: References: