RE: [compost_tea] Heating & Maintaining CT water and other subjects.

For about $250 you can buy an above ground solar pool heating mat.  The mat
is flexible, about 5 feet wide and comes in different lengths.  It is made
of many, many rows of black tubing.  The water flows through, heating up as
it goes.  A 20-foot long mat will heat about 5,000 gallons.

Here's a link:
http://www.solar-tec.com/PoolHeatingAboveGroundPools.htm

Paulette