From:      Robert Norsen [SMTP:bnbrew@yahoo.com]
Sent:      Sunday, May 11, 2003 10:37 AM
To:      compost_tea@yahoogroups.com
Subject:      Re: [compost_tea] arthropods

Paulette - sorry if I miss quaoted you about the aerated compost.  I
recalled it that way.  but must have been someone else.   About the ants.
In a meetng yesterday with Elaine she described a way to use CT to
eliminate ants.  CT usualaly has the right stuff but a special addative in
a form to add to the CT is available.  The discussion in dicated that it was
very efffective.  Try info@soilfoodweb.com.   Bob

George and Paulette Mouchet <geomouchet@QNET.COM> wrote:How do fire ants,
both imported and domestic, fit into the soil biology scheme?

Is there some soil biology way to get rid of them?

Paulette

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor [input] Enter
Business/Category: [input] And City, State: [input]  [input]

<< File: ATT00029.htm >>

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor