[compost_tea] Compost Tea 4 Sale

I am thinking about offering my Compost Tea for sale to some local farmers.  I have made it myself for a few years, and my results have been outstanding!

What are some prices some of you have gotten for it?

Sell it as 100% tea or diluted by 50%?

Did you have it tested before selling?

Are there any “Legal Issues” I should consider?

Thanks for your input!

Jody Harris

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Choose your car now!
- Make -AcuraAM GeneralAston Ma rtinAudiBentleyBMWBuickCadillacChevroletChevrolet TruckChryslerDaewooDodgeDodge TruckFerrariFordFord TruckGMCGMC TruckHondaHyundaiInfinitiIsuzuJaguarJeepKiaLamborghiniLand RoverLexusLincolnLotusMazdaMazda TruckMercedes-BenzMercuryMitsubishiNiss anNissan TruckOldsmobilePlymouthPontiacPorscheRolls-RoyceSaabSaturnSubaruSuzukiToyotaToyota TruckVolkswagenVolvo