Re: [compost_tea] Defining what is compost tea exactly

I really think this remark is uncalled for "I would
call Soil Soup putrfying tea"

I have been using Soil Soup for several years now and
have had nothing but great success. The tea has never
smelled bad matter of fact is has a sweet smell, Like
molasses.

http://calendar.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/0PSxlB/TM