RE: [compost_tea] Re: RE: What to call it besides compost tea?

Kirk:

I liked organic tea but also liked microbrewed compost.  The word microbrew
conjers up a lot of the qualities that we'd like to say about AACT; for
example, it's made in small batches with a lot of care and attention to
details.  Microbrewing often involves cold fermenting -- an aerobic process
like AACT.  People generally pay more attention to, and more money for,
microbrewed beer -- kind of like we want for AACT.

Paulette