RE: [compost_tea] Re: RE: What to call it besides compost tea?

oh yeah, we dont call it organic because I had to
source materials that were organic and were not sure
they work yet. Mfr supplies are not listed so we had
to source.
--- George and Paulette Mouchet <geomouchet@QNET.COM>

http://sbc.yahoo.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/ySSFAA/0PSxlB/TM