[compost_tea] Bags of fun..

Hi Bob I have bags of a known volume ,my concern is at what point does back
pressure become a factor? And then there is an itsy problem with the biggest
blower I have considered for the 10 000lt units. This petite little baby
puts out 884 m3 per hour free air and about 550 m3 at 1.2 m head. 10 000lt
min. from a 5 Kw motor.
I think that the reason that our bugs breed so fast has to do with the
Jacuzzi Effect. Sometimes I have referred to my machines as Jacuzzi's for
bugs. Now if we can work out how to get them some oysters and perhaps
champagne then ,maybe the tea will be ready in twelve hours.
On a more serious not does anyone know of any short term contract work or
exchange program in the ACT or compost fields. From what I read here and
elsewhere the market is growing faster in the US and downunder than here. I
believe that ACT is going to explode in mainstream agriculture over the next
couple of years and , I think the experience would be off tremendous benefit
.Just a thought :)

Regards
Mike Benton
Compost Technologies