Re: [compost_tea] compost tea and biodynamics

Thanks Allan -

I fly out tomorrow, and will be in Tennessee until Sept 22.  Lots of time for people to come talk with me while I'm there.  Hugh Lovell will also be there, and speaking the day after me, I think.  I'm hoping to be able to establish some solid testing routines with Hugh, so we can establish the science behind the Malcolm Rae.  Should be interesting.  That 75% "it works" versus 25% "it doesn't" needs to be figured out!

Do you think that perhaps some of the additional benefit is fungi, protozoa and beneficial nematodes?  As well as the energy aspects?

Thank you for the clarification on the preps.

Elaine
President, Soil Foodweb Inc.
www.soilfoodweb.com
SFI Oregon, USA
SFI Australia
SFI New York
SFI Europe
SFI New Zealand

"Hope is not a feeling. It is not the belief that things will turn out well, but the conviction that what we are doing makes sense, no matter how things turn out."   --  Vaclav Havel, former President of the Czech Republic

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here