Re: [compost_tea] compost tea and biodynamics

Elaine,
It's up to you to figure these things out for yourself of course, but
there are many BD farmers who think that radionics/broadcasters/rae
cards and the like has nothing to do with Biodynamics.  Most of this
stuff comes from what might be called the fringe and is rejected by
mainstream biodynamic people.
I am sure if you "stick with the data" and continue with scrupulous
experiment design, you will get to the facts.

>Thanks Allan -
>
>I fly out tomorrow, and will be in Tennessee until Sept 22.  Lots of
>time for people to come talk with me while I'm there.  Hugh Lovell
>will also be there, and speaking the day after me, I think.  I'm
>hoping to be able to establish some solid testing routines with
>Hugh, so we can establish the science behind the Malcolm Rae.
>Should be interesting.  That 75% "it works" versus 25% "it doesn't"
>needs to be figured out!
>
>Do you think that perhaps some of the additional benefit is fungi,
>protozoa and beneficial nematodes?  As well as the energy aspects?
>
>Thank you for the clarification on the preps.
>
>Elaine
>President, Soil Foodweb Inc.
>www.soilfoodweb.com
>SFI Oregon, USA
>SFI Australia
>SFI New York
>SFI Europe
>SFI New Zealand

Buy Remanufactured Ink Cartridges & Refill Kits at MyInks.com for: HP $8-20. Epson $3-9, Canon $5-15, Lexmark $4-17. Free s/h over $50 (US & Canada).
http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=6351
http://us.click.yahoo.com/0zJuRD/6CvGAA/qnsNAA/0PSxlB/TM