Re: [compost_tea] B12

From: <soilfoodweb_at_aol.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 11:03:05 -0400

Round-up is a bacterial food. That data is in Monsanto literature, and good luck getting that information from them.

The data showing that has been repeated by a number of folks, because I see that data coming through in the lab reports, but I'm not sure it has ever been published it in the scientific literature as a table of data. Why? If you make any mention of proprietary products in the literature, you get some big corporation breathing down your neck, scaring everyone with law suits.

But we see, over and over, round-up is a bacterial food. Elevate bacterial activity significantly and you can see a detrimental effect on fungal activity. Bacteria and fungi - in general - compete for food resources, mineral resources, space, and produce inhibitory compounds that may affect the growth of other organisms.

Maybe other folks are more up in the literature than I. I expect if you asked Steve Diver of ATTRA about this subject, he could direct you to the published literature.

Elaine Ingham
President, Soil Foodweb Inc.
SFI Corvallis, OR
SFI Port Jefferson, NY
SFI Lismore, NSW, Australia
SFI Hilversum, The Netherlands
SFI Cambridge, New Zealand
www.soilfoodweb.com

Buy No Snore & Get a Good Night's Sleep. Natural Oral Spray -- $24.95
(1 bottle, 1 month supply, with sweet almond oil, eucalyptus oil & more).
http://www.challengerone.com/t/l.asp?cid=2881&lp=h515.html
http://us.click.yahoo.com/2oMABA/nuYGAA/ySSFAA/0PSxlB/TM