[compost_tea] Re: Filtering ACT

From: alex de mello <xela_at_netgate.com.uy>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 11:29:36 -0300

bob: what I've eventually done, is to unscrew the nozzle and take out the i=
nner filter, and I kinda hose the plants; rather than larger droplets, it =
is a continuous stream... and I'm not a happy camper about it either, cuz i=
t wastes too much ACT in the process of covering 70% of the plant as recomm=
ended.

on the other hand, IMHO,even if I use a larger nozzle I can't leave out the=
 inner filter, since in due time the nozzle will become clogged, and it is =
very difficult to rinse...

<Have you tried using a larger nozzle? Big drops may survive better. Use =
more ACT, add more <water, run faster, filter less of the good stuff out. =
 Bob

alex de mello
alexdemello_at_galea.com.uy
http://www.galea.com.uy