Re: [compost_tea] withholding period

From: Robert Norsen <bnbrew_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 18:27:32 -0700 (PDT)

Not very long. If I see a ripe strawberrry while spraying I eat it. Often it is wet with ACT. That is my option. I am not suggesting that as a polfcy. Bob

clay <rhibo_at_iinet.net.au> wrote:hi

im new to the compost tea newsgroup and i hope the group doesnt mind a
newbie question.

im just wondering, how long is the recommended withholding period after
spraying compost tea?

ie. how long till you can eat the food after spraying?

Clayton Chipper

East Perth City Farm
Australia
ph. 089 325 7229