Re: [compost_tea] msn.group___Ray

From: diana lewis <poulsbokid_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 18:44:38 -0700 (PDT)

http://groups.msn.com/MicrobeTea-BrewingandApplication--- ray gore wrote:> Type in your search msn groups, when at msn groups> homepage type in that search box microbetea. when at> the site join. no waiting period. purpose of the> site> is to not clog this one with my tea results photos.> is> a great site for my customers and future customers> to> check out whats going on locally and for anyone else> interested in pictures they can use for their own> purposes to show benefits of tea.Mostly ag but I> have> alot of turf and landscape photos that will be added> soon.RayG> --- dkemnitz2000 wrote:> > When you have a chance would you briefly cover how> > to join your > > microbe tea group? What's the nickname thing> about?> > Is there a > > waiting period? No rush Ray. Thanks. You can> > contact me at my e-> > mail if you prefer. Dennis Kemnitz> >