Re: [compost_tea] The Year of Compost Tea in San Antonio

From: Bob Thorson <rwthor_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 10:11:23 -0800

>I am thrilled that Malcolm has embraced compost tea. And notice
>that it is AACT.
>
>Betsy Ross, Dick and Pat Richardson, and HRM have been central in
>bringing this about.
>
>Elaine

I met a woman at Tulare world ag expo yesterday that had just attended Betsy
Ross's talk,

(Betsy Ross - Rancher - Betsy Ross' Beef -
  "Getting Started - Compost Tea and Biology in the Pasture."),

and she was very positive about it. I'm sure I could have learned a
lot if I had been able to attend. Are tape and/or text available?

By the way, I appreciated the 1-25-04 post about deep roots.

Bob Thorson
Deep Roots Ranch
Watsonville, CA