[compost_tea] Re: pump for spraying tea?

From: tomjasz <tom_at_livesoil.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 22:36:54 -0000

The absolutely most creative and inventive source for information on
spray equipment is Nick the Lawn Jockey.

Real life experience without a sales pitch.

Whatever you choose remember that repair parts and servicablity are
critical. Down time and lack of parts support can break a small
operation.

Run from anyone selling anything other than Honda motors. I've had
dozens on the job for 12 years with very few failures. They've
outlasted other manufacturers of small engines by 3 to 1

Some of us are successfully using impeller pumps which cost far less
than diaphram pumps. Roller pumps haven't been addressed as far as I
know.

--- In compost_tea_at_yahoogroups.com, Kirk Waterstripe
<healthysoil_at_s...> wrote:
> Hello all,
> I am seeking advice on a type or model of pump & nozzle for a truck-
mounted tea sprayer. Any suggestions? Any other words of advice for
someone getting into the tea spraying business? I am thinking of
contracting wth an existing natural lawn care company. Feasible?

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511