[compost_tea] Re: www.gardensalive.com

From: dkemnitz2000 <dkemnitz2000_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2004 01:22:54 -0000

---Charles W.,The IPM Practioner, vol. 23, 2001 is quoted, "compost
tea can be quickly brewed and applied to respond to infections or
prevent them...." His article is entitled Compost Tea for Organic
Farming and Gardening.
     And Harry A. Hoitink,et al,in an article entitled, Making
Compost to Suppress Plant Disease are quoted indicating, "Ohio State
University researchers establish that compost and their teas activate
disease resistance genes in plants. This is apparently in
Biocycle,April,1997. Sorry for not having this in proper
bibliography format. Again this info is on pgs. 28 and 29, March,
2004, Garden's Alive product catalog. Dennis
Compost info is on pages 24 thru 27.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511