Re: [compost_tea] At what point will this group be moderated?

From: Robert Norsen <bnbrew_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 09:09:48 -0800 (PST)

Whats the problem people? Tender eyes? Delicate ego? If there are no disagreements, where will be the diversity of information? If no folks with obnoxious writing, where will be the spice? Seems we are asking to limit free speech? Freedom of the press? Many lives were given over the years to obtain those freedoms! Lets hang on to freedom here, where like nowhere else, we really are free to write what we choose to write. If a message or writer wanders off topic, gets boring you have a freedom called DELETE. Bob

Jeff Lowenfels <jeff_at_gardener.com> wrote:O.k. folks, I have been on the road the past few weeks. Starting tomorrow I will be home and I am going to moderate. I don't want to have to do this, but apparently it is necessary.

Jeff