RE: [compost_tea] At what point will this group be moderated?

From: John Cowan <vivax_at_northlink.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 10:48:08 -0700

Hey Bob,

Freedom of speech is designed to restrict governmental power. It has nothing
to do with what individual agree to do.

Personally, I don't want to read what everybody has to say about their
notions of compost tea. Deleting a message is not the issue. I could block
every message from certain people as well but if I have to do that it tells
me I am in the wrong place.

My point was about the type of discussion going on and the attitude that
people bring to the table. A free-for-all list has limitations as does a
structured list. It just depends what type of experience you want to have. I
would prefer to think that my time reading messages from other people is
generally valuable and stimulating not a disappointment and largely a waste
of time. I am also sure that others don't see it that way which, by the way,
is fine.

John Cowan