Re: [compost_tea] Re: Rotary Pumps For Brewing

From: Grant - Environmental Fertilisers <grant_at_environmental-fertilisers.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 23:45:06 -0700

Hi Dennis,
We are apply the CT/Microbes at 100-200lts/ha along with 20-30ltrs/ha of fo=
od and accomodation along with the missing minerals[as per leaf analysis,br=
ixs and sap pH] every 2nd to 3rd month.
We use one spray contractor[takes 2000ltrs at a time and a 1hr turn around]=
We have 2 flood jets delivering a width of 9mtrs.I think the spray pressure=
 is 20-30psi.
12000ltrs will do approx 60-70ha.
Are really giving these conventional dairy farming folk some thing to think=
 about.One of the farmers weve had going the longest ,has got half his dair=
y herd calved and the vet hasnt been called ,and one cow has been treated f=
or calcium deficiency.The weather is real shit,so look out when we get some=
 sunshine.
Regards
Grant