[compost_tea] a resounding win for compost tea!!

From: Mike Harvey <mharvey_at_westnet.com.au>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 20:22:33 +0800

I just got off the phone to a friend who used compost tea produced by ourse=
lves in 2003 on his grape vines.
He has had the wine made into preserveative free wine using native yeasts a=
nd says the quality has been outstanding and is very excited about the futu=
re for his wine production. I will be able to taste the wine soon.
This was from grapes where compost tea only, was used to reduce Powdery and=
 Botrytis. It has been a very sucessful venture for him even though it did =
not seem to be all that promising at harvest due to split fruit from hail r=
esulting in some Botrytis. This has been a resounding win for compost tea!!
Thanks to you all and Doc Elaine particularly.
Regards Mike Harvey
www.newlifesoils.com