Re: [compost_tea] Re: fungal tea, vineyards and mildew

From: T Dodge <tdodge_at_spiritone.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 19:08:08 -0700

Hi Elaine

Are these the studies in question?
"
SW00-039
Control of Botrytis by Compost Tea Applications on Grapes in Oregon
Vineyards
West
Research and Education Project

Reports Containing Search Text:
2001 Annual; 2002 Annual; 2003 Final

FW96-019
Use of Aerated Compost Teas as a Preventative Foliar Fungicide on Grape
Vines Vitus vinifera
West
Farmer/Rancher Project

Reports Containing Search Text: