[compost_tea] My NZ Visit

From: Scott Alexander <daylily_at_bigpond.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 20:01:06 +1000
Do we have any Kiwis in the group who are doing great things with ACT and
who live north of Auckland and/or around Whangarei?
I'll be popping over briefly ( 19th - 22nd Nov) to talk to a country Garden
Club my mum started 50 years ago. Some of the garden club members read about
my work with ACT and are keen to know more about it so I'll give a quick
demo at the end of my talk. If there are any farmers/farmers' wives in the
garden club who want to know more, I'd like to refer them to someone using
ACT successfully on their farms.
Scot Alexander
Maleny
Queensland.